Founder and Chair
Anne Abraham was a corporate leader from the technology industry for more than 20 years before she founded LeadWomen Sdn Bhd, an MSC status consultancy company in 2011. Recognised as a thought leader in diversity and inclusion, both locally and regionally, a frequent speaker, facilitator and moderator in leadership events. She is the co-founder of the Malaysian Chapter of the 30% Club, a global business campaign lobbying for increased women representation on the boards, a board director on 2 Malaysian PLCs and a strong advocate for gender balanced leadership.
- Chairperson and Founder, LeadWomen Sdn Bhd
- INED for Media Prima Bhd, Metrod Holdings Berhad
- Member of the Audit and Risk Committee on the Board of Media Prima Berhad
- Member of Audit and Nomination Committee for the Board of Metrod Holdings Berhad.
- Executive Co-Founder of the Malaysian Chapter of the 30% Club
- Board Trustee for Tun Fatimah Hashim UKM
- Women in Leadership Board director for Protect & Save the Children, a non-profit organization focused on Child Protection from Sexual Abuse