THE BOARDROOM BLUEPRINT : 5-WEEK COURSE
The Boardroom Blueprint is developed by Tamara Paton to help motivated leaders get on boards and make a positive impact once there.
The program course includes:
- 5 weekly video modules released via the private Boardroom Blueprint course site
- 4 weekly group coaching calls where Tamara will answer your questions and assist participants with personalized advice
- Independent exercises to complete after each weekly module
- Bonus library, including Tamara’s contact database of 400+ executive recruiters filling board roles today. Tamara will also share her favourite questions to ask in networking meetings and board interviews
- Lifetime access to all program materials, including updates, so you can learn at your own pace when you are ready.
During the 5-week journey, you will
- Master the methods successful corporate directors use to find paid board positions
- Position your boardroom offer and target organizations that value your background
The actual investment cost is C$997 plus taxes, but LeadWomen members pay only C$330 (RM1,050) if we have a minimum group of 10 and above participants to start the course.
If you would like to enroll for this 5-week program, please contact Liza at email@example.com. As soon as we have the numbers, we will notify you and provide the process for you to register and access the program modules and group coaching schedule.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this program
What Others Say
CEO & Corporate Director
Tamara is a true professional with an extraordinary sense for judging situations and providing coaching. A key asset for anyone wanting to access to and progress in the boardroom.
CEO at LED Roadway Lighting
Chairman of the Board at Precision BioLogic
There is a sea of “advice” on the web and I tend to avoid most of it. However, I always look forward to Tamara’s work because it is fresh, clear and often provocative.
SVP, Operations, Vanity
Board Member at MEC
Tamara is a respected and cherished board colleague. She is smart, diligent in her preparation, an excellent listener, someone I seek advice from, has extensive board experience and credentials, and is always diplomatic while delivering a clear message.
Module 1 – Master the Foundations
- Identify the kinds of boards that need your skills today and beyond.
- Describe key characteristics of 5 types of boards
- Reveal feasible paths to getting on boards
- Explore the roles that skilled directors play
Module 2 – Position Your Board Offer
- Articulate your potential contribution to boards today and craft an action plan that will further enhance your offer.
- Communicate your readiness to serve on boards today
- Review ways to build a board career over the next five years, including how to manage a portfolio of board appointments
- Identify the goals and action to take in the next 12, 24 and 36 months
Module 3 – Get Board Interviews
Generate multiple leads and interviews with organizations that value your talents.
- Explain how directors find roles and how roles find them
- Outline validated and efficient networking techniques
- Develop a stand-out board CV and LinkedIn profile
Module 4 – Ace the Interview
Enter your next interview with the preparation and personal story that makes you the most logical candidate for the role.
- Understand the unique aspects of board interviews
- Differentiate yourself via unparalleled knowledge of an organization
- Align your story with an organization’s unique needs
- Deliver an interview that reflects a board’s culture and style
Module 5 – Your First Year
Create a virtuous cycle around your role on the board, one that yields increasing responsibilities and new board opportunities.
- Build relationships with senior management and fellow directors
- Seek valuable, actionable information during director orientation
- Identify the official and unofficial leadership roles directors play
- Use insightful questions to demonstrate your value from day one