Coaching is often used as a tool to support the development of individuals. A coaching arrangement addresses a specific area of focus identified by the individual and/or organization and the coach then works together with the individual to help and support the achievement of the objective.
There are multiple benefits to a coaching arrangement. Whilst typically the objective from an organization perspective is to increase performance and productivity, if approached correctly, the individual becomes highly motivated as they value the investment that the organization puts into their development. This could also improve retention within an organization. In addition to improved performance, an organization that advocates coaching encourages a culture of learning and self-development.
Coaching is most effective when done in a trusting environment with open and honest communication.
Who we assist:
- Individuals seeking coaching to address a specific need
- Organisations who have identified individuals who could benefit from coaching in order to enhance their own and the organisation’s performance
Our coaching services are custom designed to meet the needs of the individual and organisation through a series of dynamic & confidential sessions that are designed to establish and achieve clear goals that will result in improved business effectiveness, both for the individual and the organisation.
We focus on three types of coaching
- Group and individual coaching for mid to senior leaders
- One-on-one coaching to support onboarding into a new position at the senior management or board level
- Diagnostic coaching to address very specific needs identified by either the individual or the organisation
This could include, but is not limited to:
- working through management culture issues
- addressing behavioral or perceptual issues
- improving communication
- considering career development
- team motivation and execution
To schedule a FREE COACHING CONSULTATION or to obtain additional information about any of our services, please fill out the form below or give us a call at 03 2035 9710.