COACHING TO ENHANCE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT STYLE
What is your personal conflict management style?
What are your learned responses to conflict?
How can you respond to conflict to enhance your professional persona and reinforce your personal brand?
In our personal and professional lives, conflict is inevitable. Conflict is often viewed as negative and risky. But, conflict can be constructive and, when managed appropriately, can launch us onto a new trajectory that can yield different, positive outcomes in our professional and personal relationships.
However, within the cultural and gender context, Malaysian women struggle with a balanced approach to conflict management and may feel limited in their choices and responses.
We suggest a series of specialized and personalized coaching sessions to address the gap between you and positive conflict resolutions. The coaching sessions commence with a short assessment of your personal conflict management style then proceed to explore options to serve your personal growth and development as a woman leader.
Session 1 (45 minutes)
– [Prior to session: 10-minute online assessment]
– Debrief of the personal assessment by a trained Coach
Session 2 (45 minutes)
– Navigating conflict
– Deep dive into personal conflict management options: Obstacles and Rewards
– Homework: test case
Session 3 (45 minutes)
– Reflection on the conflict management test case
– Personal inventory of conflict management approaches: what works for me and serves me well in conflict situations
As an introductory offer, the first session is available at a special rate.
Session 1 (45 minutes): RM 175
Session 2 (45 minutes): RM 250
Session 3 (45 minutes): RM 250