FOR YOUR INFORMATION
Programme Fee (remitted in advance) includes refreshment, lunch, course materials
Global Women on Boards KENYA Module - Building the Foundation: 13-17 April 2020 : USD2,750 per pax | Nairobi, Kenya
Global Women on Boards MALAYSIA Module - Preparing for Board Roles: 2-6 November 2020 : USD2,750 per pax | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Please complete this form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission to the Programme is limited to individuals with specific business or board experience. All applicants will be subject to review and approval from the Admission Committee.
Terms & Conditions:
- Full payment must be made no later than event date.
- Cheques/Bank Draft should be made payable to LeadWomen Sdn Bhd
- Direct Bank-in: CIMB Bank Account No. 8002618727, Swift Code CIBBMYKL.
- Please email payment advice to email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund
- Non-attendance does not constitute cancellation. You can propose a substitute for the programme, however, the substitute participant will need to submit an application and gain approval by the GWOB Committee to attend.
- Substitution/Cancellation must be received in writing to Dr Marcella at firstname.lastname@example.org 4 weeks before the event.
- Administration fee of 20% will be charged for cancellation.
- Cancellations less than 4 weeks before the event will not be refunded.
- No shows will result in full forfeiture of the fee you made to the programme.
For Government Officials:
- A local Order (LO) or Letter of Approval to participate must be sent before the event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the date(s), Speaker(s), and venue and to cancel the programme due to circumstances beyond the Organizer's control.