An International Collaborative Programme
delivered in partnership with:
GLOBAL WOMEN ON BOARDS (GWOB)
A six month modular programme, the GWOB will be hosted across East Africa and Malaysia to provide participants the opportunity to appreciate the differences in overall board governance, leadership and dynamics in boardrooms spanning borders.
Purpose of the Programme:
- Provide a global outlook and exposure to new markets
- Open regional or international board opportunities for women
- Surface the unconscious bias on diversity and merit at board levels
- Extend the network circles
- Tap into a global board mentoring platform
How It Works?
- Women delegates are invited to the programme based on their interest to serve on boards and their readiness in terms of qualification and experience
- They will go through two intensive modules designed to give them the knowledge and exposure to global governance, leadership and dynamics
- During the programme, they will be matched and mentored by both male and female directors across borders*
- Networking opportunities are organised for them to connect with key stakeholders – regulators, investors and board directors