NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to LeadWomen Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “LW”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
- This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of LEADWOMEN.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC no.), contact number, address, email address, designation, company name, and all other details provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
– Administer and conduct LEADWOMEN training programmes, events, membership, and related activities, etc;
– Administer and design training programmes and events
– Provide services and support to LEADWOMEN members
– Provide services in relation to our training programmes, consultancy services and related activities
– Provide you with info and/or latest updates on our training programmes and related membership activities
– Invite your participation in LEADWOMEN membership, events and activities
– Invite your participation in our networking activities via social media invitations; and
– Respond to all your queries and emails
- Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided on the website, your emails, all forms associated with training, membership programmes and events including the programme registration forms and membership application forms.
- You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
Mailing address: LeadWomen Sdn Bhd
Level 30, The Gardens North Tower
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Email address: info@Lead-women.com
Phone Number: 603-2035 9710
Fax Number: 603-2035 9797
Designation of contact person: Geerthaana, Membership
In accordance with the PDPA:
(a) We may charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction of your personal data; and
(b) We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to parties such as but not limited to banks, auditors, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, business partners, service providers and any such third party requested or authorised by you for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
- If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
- We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
Your continued usage of the website, all forms associated with training, membership programmes and events (including the programme registration forms and membership application forms) is deemed consent for LEADWOMEN to collect, process and store the data in accordance with the above.