WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS SAID ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
DEVELOPING BUSINESS-CENTRIC LEADERS is a management development programme that guides participants on how strategic, operating and financing decisions drive value creation. The programme combines conceptual training in strategy with the immediate opportunity to apply concepts in a fast-paced, competitive and engaging business simulation.
The simulation is designed to incorporate strategic inputs and to give a global overview of how a company works financially. The “learning by doing” approach builds strategic thinking, triggers shared insights into real-world scenarios, and results in much higher retention than traditional training methods.
The simulation builds business strategy formulation and implementation skills. This hands-on learning experience gives participants the opportunity to learn about:
- the formulation and adjustment of strategy under rapidly changing and uncertain conditions
- the consequences of strategic choices
- how to prioritise amongst multiple issues and opportunities
- the added complexities of multiple product lines; incorporating financial analysis in strategy formulation and execution
- working effectively with other members of the team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
New and seasoned operational and business leaders
10% discount for members
((inclusive of workshop, materials, lunch/coffee breaks)
Connexion @Nexus, Bangsar South
Download Registration Form to register today.
For more information, or to discuss your learning requirements, please click below to fill in the form, and we will be in touch shortly.